Join the nation's largest challenge-driven hackathon @ DeveloperWeek 2024!
DEVELOPERWEEK 2024 HACKATHON
Join the largest challenge-driven in-person & online hackathon, co-located with DeveloperWeek 2024!
Our hackathons regularly attract over 800+ participants -- and we are inviting the international developer community to converge in person & online this year for the DeveloperWeek 2024 Hackathon!
Online - February 5-23, 2024
In Person - Oakland Convention Center - February 22-23, 2024
1. Register via Eventbrite.
2. Create a DevPost account and click Register on the DevPost DeveloperWeek 2024 Hackathon page.
3. DeveloperWeek 2024 Hackathon Kicks off February 5, 2024!
Check out the full DeveloperWeek 2024 Hackathon schedule!
4. Review full Hackathon Instructions here!
* All Hackathon Attendees must be pre-registered on both: Eventbrite & Devpost.
View the Full Set of Instructions here!
- Registration - Must register via both 1) Eventbrite & 2) Devpost prior to Hackathon.
- This is a in person & virtual hackathon. Teams will be formed on Devpost.com at the DeveloperWeek 2024 Hackathon. From Devpost, participants can message each other to form teams, participate in chat boards, and communicate with sponsors.
- Teams can build apps from scratch (Mobile App / Web App).
- Teams can solve no challenges (build whatever you want) or can submit to as many challenges as they want.
- There will be two rounds of judging. During Round 1, judges will review all team projects and fill out a scoring sheet on each to determine the Overall Hackathon Winner. Round 2 is the Sponsor Round of judging. Each sponsor will judge the teams working on their Challenge(s) and determine a winner(s). The sponsors choose their own prize winners.
- Round 1 judging will be based on: 1) PROGRESS: How much progress you make on your submission; 2) CONCEPT: Does your submission solve a real problem?; and 3) FEASIBILITY: Could your submission grow/evolve to become a startup or be a profitable business.
$12,500 in prizes
DeveloperWeek 2024 Overall Winner
1 winner - $12,500 USD value
1st Place Prize:
- Amazon Echos (Up to 5)
- DevNetwork Premium All-Access Passes to all 2024 virtual conferences - Announcement in our email to 60,000 subscribers listing your team and project
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
How much progress did you make?
Does it solve a real problem?
Could this become a startup or company?